How do I get an activation code for Netflix on my Sony Blu Ray?
1. Navigate to the Google TV Home Screen (If in doubt, press the Home Key).
2. Select All Apps.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Applications.
5. Select Manage Applications.
6. Use the directional arrows to scroll until you see Netflix, then select it.
7. Select Clear Data and press OK when prompted
I'm getting an activation code on trying to launch Netflix.
Some devices may prompt you to activate the device, or connect the device to your Netflix account before you can sign in facing an issue contact Netflix technical support. This usually happens with a brand new device, or a device that has recently undergone a software update.
If your device generates an activation code, or getting Netflix support code 113 error ,you will need to enter that code on our website by doing the following:
- Navigate to Netflix technical support.
- After signing in, select the profile you would like to watch Netflix from.
- Enter the code in the Enter code field.
- Click Activate.
- Your device is now connected to your Netflix account. Enjoy!
- Otherwise visit Netflix support
If your device remains on the activation page after completing the steps above, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug your device from power.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug your device back in and repeat the activation steps above
For more details