I am getting an activation code on trying to launch Netflix.
Some devices may prompt you to activate the device, or connect the device to your Netflix account before you can sign in facing an issue contact Netflix support. This usually happens with a brand new device, or a device that has recently undergone a software update.
If your device generates an activation code, or getting Netflix support code 113 error ,you will need to enter that code on our website by doing the following:
1. Navigate to Netflix support.
2. After signing in, select the profile you would like to watch Netflix from.
3. Enter the code in the Enter code field.
4. Click Activate.
5. Your device is now connected to your Netflix account. Enjoy!
6. Otherwise visit Netflix support
If your device remains on the activation page after completing the steps above, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Unplug your device from power.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug your device back in and repeat the activation steps above
5. Why does the Netflix app keep crashing?
Reinstall the Netflix app. Make sure issues are not being caused by an outdated version of the Netflix app by removing it from your iOS device and reinstalling it. From the main menu, touch and hold the Netflix app on the Home screen until it shakes. If you are unable to resolve your problem, get help from Netflix support
For more details