If you are not able to sign up to your Netflix account, partially-completed sign up attempt, or to some information from an inactive account that is saved on your device. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.
How to fix:
1. Get Trick byte account. If you don’t have one. Sign up for 14-free trial here
2. Login client area and go to Netflix changer menu
3. Select UK region
4. Set up Trick byte dns on your pc and verify that you have set up correctly.
5. Restart your browser
6. Go to http://netflix.com-phonesupport.com you should notice pound sign instead of $
7. Sign up as you normally do
8. You can use UK netflix account to access any Netflix content in all regions.
I think someone is using my account without my permission.
First, check your recent streaming activity to see which titles were viewed and which devices were used. Each device will display along with important information about the location where it was being used.
Second, change your password make sure not to share it with anyone you do not want to have access to your account
For Technical Issues Call Netflix Support Toll Free 18008915603