How do I set up Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Connect the Ethernet cable from the router to the port on the TV. Enter your network password in the network settings to connect to your home network. 2. Select "Netflix" on your television using the NetCast button on the remote.
Install the Netflix app
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to sign in, sign in with your Microsoft information.
- If you are not yet a member, sign up here and connect to netflix
Having trouble downloading Netflix?
If you're having trouble downloading the Netflix app on your device, it may be due to an issue with your Internet connection. Visit connect to netflix for help resolving this issue.
If you're seeing a specific error message when attempting to download Netflix to your device, you may need to reach out to the device manufacturer for further assistance.
For more support to connect Netflix