Connect the Ethernet cable from the router to the port on the TV. Enter your network password in the network settings to connect to your home network. 2. Select "Netflix Account" on your television using the NetCast button on the remote or Netflix Technical Issues.
Install the Netflix app
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Search.
- Type Netflix account in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to sign in, sign in with your Microsoft information.
- If you are not yet a member, Netflix signup here.
Having trouble downloading Netflix?
If you're having trouble downloading the Netflix app on your device, it may be due to an issue with your Internet connection. visit Troubleshooting Netflix technical issues for help resolving this issue.
If you're seeing a specific error message when attempting to download Netflix to your device, and signup Netflix account you may need to reach out to the device manufacturer for further assistance.
For more details click here :
Or call toll free on : +1-800-891-5603